HDFC Bank organises National level Inter-School Competitions Fingage - The Art Project (Period- 1st - 15th May 2020) For Details Click Here
Fee Structure 2019-20
|Tuition Fee Per Month :|
Tuition Fee are payable for the full academic year except when students have migrated from other recognized schools.
PAYMENT OF FEES
- Fee can be paid online at www.ppskarnal6.com through Debit/Credit card and Net banking without any charges.
- Fee can also be paid by cheque or by swapping the debit/credit card in school without any charges.
- The fee must be paid by the 10th of every alternate month, beginning with April. A fine of Rs. 200/- per instalment will be charged if fee is not paid by the due date. The name of the student will be struck off the rolls for non-payment of two consecutive instalments.
- Please do not remove the vouchers from pad, instead present the whole pad while making payment.
- Fee and other charges once paid will not be refunded.
- Duplicate Fee Deposit Slip will be issued against payment of Rs. 50/-.
|INSTALMENT||FEE FOR THE MONTHS OF||PAYABLE BY|
|Third||August- September||10th August|
|Fourth||October- November||10th October|
|Fifth||December- January||10th December|
|Sixth||February -March||10th February|
- Each fee slip is meant for two months for which payment is to be made.
- Security is payable once at the time of admission. It is refunded when the student leaves the school.
- Amalgamated Fund is payable in four installments in April,August,October and December.
- Admission fee is payable once at the time of admission and again while seeking re-admission in class XI.
- Child Welfare Fund is sent to the Child Welfare Office as per the instructions of the Hon'ble DC Karnal.
- Parents desiring to discontinue the transport service are required to intimate to the principal in writing at least one month in advanceor else pay one month bus fee in lieu there of.